Followers

Wednesday, December 31, 2025

Unpopular opinions, the incomplete list

What’s your hot take? What’s the thing that has no bearing on anything significant that you feel so strongly about that you’d write a whole post about it? Just for funsies, here’s my hot takes for tonight. 

(Disclaimer: and I wish I could splice in the Tamra Judge snippet: ITS MY OPINIONNN! 🤣🤣🤣🤣)

Here’s what, I think watching sports is crap. I like seeing men in uniforms. Duh. What’s not to love about asses in tight pants? That said, I love sporting event food. I mean the self serve unlimited fountain drinks at the Mariners game was top tier. But the game itself? Crap. 

The best thing in life besides time with your people, food, and sex has to be blankets. The more the better. Bonus points for cotton waffle blankets with the satin trim. 

Sleeping Beauty was the ultimate princess. She got to sleep (my favorite thing besides eating and talking), she wore a pink dress (the best color) and some dude comes and rescues her? Yes please. The only thing that would make her better would be if she was a brunette and chunky. 

I think that going to Disney at this point in my life seems awful. I no longer see the magic. I would rather sit in the waters of TCI mostly crunked with Jessica. 

I don’t care if I never watch another movie or tv show. They all run together at this point. Plus also my attention span is shit. Gee thanks adhd, you hobag.

McDonald’s is the best drive thru. The end. (That’s saying something with the amount of starbs I consume!)

Raisinettes are a top tier candy. Nutritious and delicious. (Troy will fight me on this one, but it’s fine…more for me!) 

Glitter is underrated and should be everywhere. 

Running sounds awful and I could never. 

The world’s sexiest man is definitely Will Ferrell. Funny, tall, blue eyes? Yes please. 

Salads and pickles are awful. 

That’s it for tonight. What’s your biggest unpopular opinion? 





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Home

​home. Seems like an easy enough concept. Where you sleep. Where you eat, live, keep your clothes. Or is it more?  Of course it’s more. Home...