Followers

Tuesday, December 30, 2025

26 Bucket List

​I love a bucket list. I’ve written about it before, but as with most things I like to revisit the idea. In the new year, in lieu of resolutions, I make bucket lists of the shit I wanna do, things I want to see, food I want to eat. If I do it all, cool. If I miss something, I just add it to the next list. 

Let’s go: 

  • I want to see: more waterfalls (especially Crabtree Falls), the beach, the mountains, more birds, sunsets, sunrises, new coastlines, new flowers
  • I want to eat: Anything from Gordon Ramsey, more: cheese, wine, fried artichokes; new cuisines—African especially; I want to try new things in general. Oh, and lots of bread in every form. Oh, one more: I have a hankering for almond princess cake. 
  • I’d like to go: yes. Just yes. That said, I want to go to: the Jefferson Pools, The Homestead, Maine, Vermont, to see Javi and Laurie, OBX, somewhere tropical with Jessica, at least one trip to 151 for wine, cider, and a visit to Belties. 
  • Time: more time with: Felix, Troy, Chris & Fam, friends. More coffee dates, more hikes. More walks. 
  • A trip to the arcade with Matt
  • A new VA state park (Highlands?)
  • A concert 
  • Try a new class at Vibe Studio
  • Walk a 5K
  • Complete at least 100 classes in a year at Vibe
  • Learn a new thing: maybe an art class? Stained glass? Gel plate printing? How to crush anxiety? 
  • Even more selfies. That funeral board doesn’t populate itself. 

It seems like a lot to put in one list, but I’ve got 365 days to work with. The way I see it, this is a starting point. If you had to make a list, what would it have on it? 

I haven’t said it in a hot minute that because I haven’t written or posted anything in forever, but: 

Love you. Mean it. 💜💜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home

​home. Seems like an easy enough concept. Where you sleep. Where you eat, live, keep your clothes. Or is it more?  Of course it’s more. Home...